Assembly Meeting 2010 in Reykjavik
1. Opening of the meeting by Prof. Nils Butenschøn, AHRI Chair 2009-2011.
2. Approval of minutes from the last meeting held in Nottingham 19 September 2010.
3. Membership applications and presentations:
Application and presentation by the University of Zurich Competence Center for Human Rights (UZHR) / Prof. Christine Kaufmann
4. Revised constitution. Discussion on memo and the original Agreement in track changes sent to AHRI members 7 May 2010.
Revised constitution (track changes accepted)
5. Future organization of AHRI, research challenges and funding possibilities.
6. Information sharing.
7. Time and place for the next AHRI meeting.
8. Other matters.